WRDS SEC Analytics Suite with NEW SEC Sentiment and Readability data is positioned for broad business usage – from due diligence and forensic accounting to disclosure research and investment management.
Simplify research—quickly and easily develop tailored datasets from all SEC filings, parsing millions of regulatory reports based on custom criteria. The ready-to-use parsed contents and filings archives are updated daily, allowing users to quickly explore data and effectively retrieve widely-used information including; the full list of exhibits, filing size, SEC acceptance date and time, conformed period of report, historical information on state of incorporation and headquarters, and SIC code.
The WRDS SEC SENTIMENT and READABILITY DATA extends the SEC Analytics Suite by providing, for the first time to academic researchers, a clean set of text files for every filing since 1994.
- Ready-to-use parsed contents and filings archives are updated daily.
- Build custom-tailored datasets searching across multiple entity filings.
- Powerful analysis of filings’ contents combined with prominent accounting and financial market databases, including S&P Capital IQ, CRSP, Thomson Reuters IBES, IVES’ Audit Analytics, OptionMetrics, and NYSE TAQ.
- Access over 12 million aggregated SEC filings index records from a single file
- Search 3.5+ million text and html files for all 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, Proxy filings, 13D/G, 13F UPLOAD and CORRESP and CT ORDER
- 95,000+ covered entities
- Comprehensive survivor bias-free historical linking table among Compustat’s GVKEY, historical CUSIP, and SEC’s CIK
- WRDS SEC Sentiment data includes 16 sentiment measures
- Mass extraction and download for an unlimited amount queried results
- Links to original HTML and text filings enabling users to browse through the filing contents.
- Easy-to-use web queries returning up to 20 lines before and after matches.
- WRDS generated sample programs available for individual modification.
- Compatible data outputs for various formats: SAS, STATA, Excel, MATLAB, HTML, and SPSS.
- Users can access data through multiple methods: web interface; UNIX terminal session with built-in SAS, Python, and PERL; and PC-SAS/Connect.
- Excellent customer support with dedicated training staff and experienced doctoral-level researchers and IT professionals.
For pricing information please contact:
Phone: 877-GETWRDS (438-9737)
Email: [email protected]