VISIT WRDS AT THE WFA CONFERENCE
Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS), the leading data research
platform and business intelligence tool for over 30,000 corporate, academic,
government, and non-profit clients in 33 countries, will be a sponsor at the
Western Finance Association Conference at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel,
WHARTON-WRDS BEST PAPER AWARD FOR EMPIRICAL RESEARCH
will be presented during the Conference luncheon on Friday, June 19.
Look for a press release highlighting this winning paper and authors following
NEW DATA COMING SOON
Stop by the WRDS coffee break (2nd floor) on Friday, June 19 to learn more
Access extensive data on the boards of publicly listed and notable private companies
in all regions of the world.
• Identify Executive Stock Option Holdings
• Access educational background, prior employment, and professional memberships of
directors and executives
A unique way to classify companies and analyze how they fit in the global economy.
• Supply Chain—companies’ key customers, suppliers; risk factors
• Geographic Revenue—evaluate company exposure to geopolitical risk
• Classifications—dig deeper into a company’s products and services
Free to all WRDS academic users for a limited time
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues – environmental, child labor, etc.
can translate into reputational, compliance and financial risks. With increasing global
awareness, there is an unprecedented need for the integration of ESG risk analysis
and metrics into all aspects of business.
• Conduct due diligence related to Know-Your-Client procedures, risk, etc.
• Data at project-level
• 50,000+ public and private global companies
Thomson Reuters Worldscope Fundamentals
Access comprehensive, accurate and timely fundamentals data for a measurable
advantage when analyzing companies— global coverage levels never before seen.
While advances in harmonization have been made by major exchanges, financial
accounting practices remain diverse and company presentations remain highly inconsistent.
Worldscope Fundamentals addresses this complexity by utilizing uniform definitions and
standardized statement organization.
• 78,076+ companies
• 119 countries including 30 emerging markets
FOR MORE INFORMATION