October 15 – 16
Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS), the award-winning research platform and business intelligence tool for over 30,000 academic, government, and corporate users in 33 countries, will exhibit at the upcoming Financial Management Association (FMA) Conference, October 15-16, Orlando, FL.
Visit Booth 201 to learn about our new datasets and features.
NEW DATA AVAILABLE
A unique way to classify companies and analyze how they fit in the global economy.
- Supply Chain—companies’ key customers, suppliers; gain insight into core risk factors
- Geographic Revenue—evaluate a company’s exposure to geopolitical risk, macroeconomic factors
- Classifications—dig deeper into a company’s products and services
- Coverage from 2006
Thomson Reuters Worldscope Fundamentals
Access comprehensive, accurate and timely fundamentals data for a measurable advantage when analyzing companies — global coverage levels never before seen.
While advances in harmonization have been made by major exchanges, financial accounting practices remain diverse and company presentations remain highly inconsistent. Worldscope Fundamentals addresses this complexity by utilizing uniform definitions and standardized statement organization.
• 78,076+ companies
• 119 countries including 30 emerging markets
• Coverage from 1980
DATA COMING SOON
Access extensive data on the boards of publicly listed and notable private companies in all regions of the world.
• Identify Executive Stock Option Holding for Europe
• Access Educational background, prior employment, and social memberships of directors and executives of U.S. public companies
• Analyze Proportion of politically connected directors. CEO-level controls such as age, gender, and experience
• Coverage from 2006
Free to all WRDS users
The MSRB’s daily municipal market trade data are available to support the study of recent and historical municipal securities price trends, trade frequency and other characteristics of municipal bond transactions.
• Identify the date and time of every municipal securities trade, including settlement and maturity dates
• Obtain description of each security—the name of the issuer, unique identifier, etc.
• Access the price, yield and interest rate of the security
• Identify Principal amount of the bonds traded
• Coverage from 1990
Free to all academic and government WRDS users: Oct 20, 2015 – Oct 19, 2016
Environmental, social, governance (ESG) issues — environmental degradation, child labor, corruption, etc.—can translate into reputational, compliance and financial risks. The management of ESG issues is directly linked to a company’s operational excellence and its social license to operate. With increasing global awareness and evolving stakeholder expectations, transparency is now the new normal. This has led to the unprecedented need for the integration of ESG issues into all aspects of business.
Conduct due diligence related to Know-Your-Client procedures and lending, compliance risk.
• Data on 55,000+ public and private companies, from all countries, sectors
• Project-level data (14,000+) including mines, pipelines, factories, etc.
• Unique perspective on company performance and risk exposure – based on media, stakeholders, and third-party sources in 15 languages
• Coverage from 2007
S&P Capital IQ Transactions
Extensive coverage of M&A, private equity and capital market transactions.
Why S&P Capital IQ Transactions data?
• Follow deal lifecycles, including the status, features, conditions, buyer, etc.
• Transaction information collected at most granular level, to enable screening on key valuation metrics and niche transaction categories
• Related Transactions Screening to enable users to see the entire deal
• 630,000+ M&A deals • 300,000+ private placements • 21,000+ bankruptcies • 280,000+ public offerings