ACCESS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE DATABASE ON ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE (ESG) RISKS
WRDS Academic and Government Subscribers can access RepRisk data FREE for 1 year from October 20, 2015 through October 19, 2016.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY DOES ESG DATA MATTER?
Environmental, social, governance (ESG) issues—environmental degradation,
child labor, corruption, etc.— can translate into reputational, compliance and
financial risks. The management of ESG issues is directly linked to a company’s
operational excellence and its social license to operate. With increasing global
awareness and evolving stakeholder expectations, transparency is now the
new normal. This has led to the unprecedented need for the integration of
ESG issues into all aspects of business.
• 55,000+ public and private companies, all countries, sectors
• 14,000+ project-level data, including mines, pipelines, etc.
• Unique perspective on company performance and risk exposure – based on media,
stakeholders and third-party sources in 15 languages
ACCESS REPRISK TO CONDUCT
• Investment analysis and portfolio screening of companies related to ESG and reputational risks
• Credit risk analysis, due diligence and compliance review related to Know-Your-Customer
• Sector- and country-level research related to ESG
• Supply chain analysis and supplier screening and monitoring related to ESG and reputational risks
• Benchmarking of companies on sustainability-related issues
• Analysis and monitoring of NGO activities
• Research on ESG and reputational issues and trends
RESEARCH WITH REPRISK
Winners of the prestigious United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment Award (UNPRI) include:
ESG Alpha in China, Barnett, Bouslah, Chen, Hoepner, Li
USERS OF REPRISK
•Global commercial and investment banks • Insurance providers and export credit agencies •Asset managers •Multinational corporations •Sustainability index providers and initiatives (e.g. DJSI, CDP, SASB) •Academic researchers •Consultants and advisors