SUSTAINALYTICS ̶ COMPANY ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE (ESG) RESEARCH AND RATINGS
• Gain greater insight into companies’ policies, programs and preparedness to manage ESG risks
• Easily identify ESG issues affecting a company and its industry peers
• Acquire a comprehensive understanding of companies’ historical performance and the outlook moving forward
• ESG Research and Ratings coverage dating back to 2009
Analyst Views include an industry overview, the analyst commentary and a key ESG issue indicator table.
ESG Ratings include current and historical E, S and G scores as well as a company’s relative position within an industry group.
Controversies highlight company involvement in controversies.
Sustainalytics’ in-depth, timely ESG Research and Ratings cover 4,500 companies and all major global indices
Sustainalytics’ research methodology focuses on material environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues across 42 global sectors. Incorporating over 70 core and industry-specific indicators, the company’s research model assesses the sustainability policies, management systems and performance outcomes of 4,500 companies worldwide.
• More than 20 years of responsible investment experience
• Superior ESG and Corporate Governance Research
• Highly-skilled analysts with experience in more than 40 industries
• Innovative, client-focused approach
Contact us for Subscription information
Americas | +1 646 963 6944
Asia Pacific | (+61) 2 8015 5651
Europe | +31 20 205 0000