SUSTAINALYTICS ̶ Access Company Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Data
Key Benefits with Sustainalytics
• Gain insight into companies’ policies, programs and preparedness to manage ESG risks
• Easily identify ESG issues affecting a company and its industry peers
• Acquire a comprehensive understanding of companies’ historical performance and the outlook moving forward
• Coverage from 2009
ESG Ratings include current and historical E, S and G scores as well as a company’s relative position within an industry group.
Controversies highlight company involvement in controversies.
Sustainalytics’ in-depth, timely ESG Research and Ratings cover 4,500 companies and all major global indices.
Sustainalytics’ research methodology focuses on material environmental, social and
governance (ESG) issues across 42 global sectors. Incorporating over 70 core and industry-specific indicators, the company’s research model assesses the sustainability policies, management systems and performance outcomes of 4,500 companies worldwide.
• 25 years of responsible investment experience
• Superior ESG and Corporate Governance Research
• Highly-skilled analysts with experience in more than 40 industries
• Innovative, client-focused approach
Contact WRDS for Subscription information
Sustainalytics is an independent ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analysis firm supporting investors around the world with the development and implementation of responsible investment strategies. With 13 offices globally, Sustainalytics partners with institutional investors who integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment processes. Today, the firm has more than 300 staff members, including 170 analysts with varied multidisciplinary expertise of more than 40 sectors. Through the IRRI survey, investors selected Sustainalytics as the best independent responsible investment research firm for three consecutive years, 2012 through 2014 and in 2015, Sustainalytics was named among the top three firms for both ESG and Corporate Governance research. For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com.