Access Physicians Reference Data — Understand Trends in Physicians’ Practice Environment
Why Physicians Reference Data?
• Access doctor and practice specialties, including independent & hospital-affiliated practices
• Utilize NPI as an identifier for linking
• Track Hospital affiliations and ownership
• Identify electronic medical record (EMR) usage
• Review news reports of merger and acquisition activity
Historical data is available
• 1.1+ million records across 90 specialties and affiliations with 480,000+ healthcare facilities nationwide
• Physician-identifiable records (National Provider Identifier), Group practice and ownership information (hospital or health system)
• 115+ fields of valuable data
• Identify the potential implications of reorganization of physician practices: changes in practice patterns, care delivery, and payment
• Assess practice size and hospital or health system in the purchasing of physician practices.
Research Presented by SK&A
Electronic Health Records (EHRs) could help pharma marketers reach doctors, P. Robles (Econsultancy)
Appointment Availability after Increases in Medicaid Payments for Primary Care,
D. Polsky, PhD, M. Richards, MD, PhD, S. Basseyn, BA, D. Wissoker, PhD, G. Kenney, PhD, S. Zuckerman, PhD, and K. Rhodes, MD
Contact us for Subscription Information
Setting the standard for data quality, SK&A (a Quintiles IMS company) is the leading
provider of U.S. healthcare information solutions and research. SK&A verifies and
maintains contact profiles for more than 2.2 million healthcare providers, including
800,000-plus prescribers. SK&A’s data supports research, marketing and compliance
initiatives for healthcare IT, medical device, managed care, government, education
and more. SK&A’s customers include many of America’s most recognized healthcare,
agency and publishing institutions.
Founded in 1984 with the premise that telephone-verified data was more reliable
for direct mailers than compiled lists, SK&A has since evolved into the leading U.S.
provider of healthcare information solutions and research. Each month SK&A fulfills
an average of 340 orders and ships 30 million data records.