THROUGH INNOVATIVE ANALYTICS, SAS® ENABLES RESEARCHERS TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS FASTER – WRDS IS SAS POWERED
WRDS and SAS share the commitment to delivering valuable solutions and improving our researchers’ experience.
• All WRDS databases and data processes are maintained in SAS — a convenient language to create your data files and run statistical procedures.
• Sample programs for data access — beginners through advanced users.
• WRDS support consultants maintain a high degree of expertise in SAS.
• Every SAS dataset has both a library reference and dataset name.
• Robust E-Learning video tutorials to guide you through the creation of a SAS program.
SAS Visual Analytics
Interactive data visualization application templates let you look at more options, uncover hidden opportunities, identify key relationships and make precise decisions faster than ever before.
• Make sense of complex data, regardless of analytic skill level.
• Create sophisticated analytics – decision trees, network diagrams, on-the-fly forecasting, goal seeking and scenario analysis.
• Ease-of-use features, such as autocharting, “what does it mean” pop-ups and drag-and-drop capabilities.
How does SAS Visual Analytics work?
Learn more here
Research with SAS
What Are the Best Liquidity Proxies for Global Research? Fong (University of New South Wales), C. Holden, C. Trzcinka (Indiana University)
Red Flag – Characteristics of Fraudulent U.S.-Listed Chinese Companies T.C. Lim, Y. Liu, H. Jiang (Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University)
Test of Pin Algorithms Through Simulation M. Jocheck (Nazarbayev University)
Contact us for more information
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 80,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.