Free to all WRDS Academic users
Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS) is pleased to announce the addition of OTC Markets Group data to its already robust data offerings.
Access the most comprehensive, timely and accurate data available on the 10K securities that trade on the OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink Marketplaces.
BENEFITS OF OTC
• Access closing quote and trade data
• OTC Markets-specific compliance data includes OTC Marketplace designations (OTCQX, OTCQB, OTC Pink) and Caveat Emptor status
• Key security reference data includes Security Type, Security Class, Security Status and Number of Market Participants
RESEARCH USING OTC DATA
Some publications include:
The Twilight Zone: OTC Regulatory Regimes and Market Quality Christian Leuz with Ulf Brüggemann, Aditya Kaul, and Ingrid M. Werner.
Asset Pricing in the Dark: The Cross Section of OTC Stocks. Ang, Shtauber, Tetlock.
Market Microstructure of the Pink Sheets. Bollen & Christie.
Down and Out in the Stock Market: The Law and Economics of the Delisting Process. Macey, O’Hara, Pompilio.
• 238 billion in annual dollar volume traded
• 10+ trillion in market capitalization
• 1500 ADRs, Canadian securities, Regional/Community Banks, SEC Reporting Companies
COVERAGE from 9/1/2011
WHO USES OTC DATA?
• Academic researchers • Investment managers • Research analysts • Hedge Funds • Investment Bankers • Consultants and Advisors • Private Equity Firms • Traders • Government Agencies • Investor Relations Professionals
For More Information