WITH INFOGROUP, YOU HAVE THE DATA TO RESEARCH AND ANALYZE COMMUNITY GROWTH AND MARKET TRENDS
Why Infogroup Historical Data?
Residential Historical Data
• Analyze community growth and general population differences
• Access household income, home value, years in residence and location
• Expose shifts in overall household economic levels
Coverage from 2006
Historic Business Data
• Analyze market trends, economic growth, or specific industries
• Access categories including Company Name, Geocodes, SIC/NAICS codes, Census TRACT and more
Coverage from 1997
Use Case Scenarios Can Include:
1. Traffic demand modeling using number of employees at businesses in a certain geographic area to determine the effects of road design and other construction projects that may negatively affect business operations and resident satisfaction.
2. Analyze the presence of fast food chains in certain lower income areas within a town/city. Compare and contrast the presence of health food stores, city parks and fitness clubs in higher income areas within the same city.
3. Understand business growth around rail lines and trainstations. Does the presence of these rail lines/stations negatively or positively affect business growth, are more businesses closing due to the proximity of lines/stations or are they unaffected?
Contact us for Subscription information
Infogroup is a big data, analytics and marketing services provider that delivers best in class data-driven, customer-centric technology solutions. Our data and softwareas- a-service (DaaS & SaaS) offerings help clients of all sizes, from small companies to FORTUNE 100TM enterprises, increase their sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 245MM individuals and 25MM businesses, which is distributed real-time to our clients. For more information, visit: www.infogroup.com.