Academic Subscribers only
Access 2iQ DATA on WRDS
Use the predictive power of insider transaction for your research.
WHY INSIDER/DIRECTOR TRANSACTION DATA?
• Full global coverage
• Categorize significance of trades and level of Insider
• Link to the original filing
• Transaction labels (capturing footnotes and events)
• Validate Insider positions and relationships to reporting entity
• 45,000+ stocks globally
• 50+ countries; full historical data
• Insider transaction data for countries in North America (USA and Canada), Europe (20+ countries), Asia-Pacific (10+ countries) and rest of the world (incl. Egypt, South Africa, Brazil, Israel, etc)
• Coverage from 2000
RESEARCH WITH 2iQ
Insider Trading and Analyst Forecast Revisions: Global Evidence, W. Jin (Quantitative Management Associates), J. Livnat (New York University, Quantitative Management Associates), Y. Zhang (University of Texas at Dallas)
Are Directors’ Dealings Informative? Evidence from European Stock Markets, K. Dardas (European Business School), A. Güttler (European Business School)
Insider Trading Returns: Does Country-level Governance Matter? J. Kallunki (University of Oulu), J. Kinnunen (Hanken School of Economics), M. Martikainen (Hanken School of Economics)
2iQ is the leading Insider Transaction data provider with a global coverage of 45000+ stocks. 2iQ’s clients include top Hedge Funds, quantitative Portfolio Managers and Asset Managers. 2iQ has developed award winning financial applications. Our offering includes data feed, API, customized services and advisory.
2iQ Research was founded in 2002 by Patrick and Robert Hable at Frankfurt University business incubator. The company is a cloud based data and analytics provider, specialized in smart and efficient capturing and processing of company filings/data leveraging our proprietary technology including machine learning and smart scraping as well as an international team of expert data analyst. http://www.2iqresearch.com