CALCBENCH — RESEARCH FINANCIAL & ACCOUNTING DATA LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Access data parsed out of the footnotes of SEC filings — fully harness the power of the new government mandated data standard XBRL, yielding an unprecedented direct line into the SEC’s corporate financial data repository.
• All data points can be traced back to the source document
• Data available on 9,000+ public companies, minutes after they file with the SEC
• Financials and footnotes of every 10-K and 10-Q
I see tremendous value in our university-wide access to Calcbench. Our professors can use Calcbench to enhance their own academic research, while students use it in the classroom to improve their learning and get exposure to real world financial analysis.
— Craig M. Lewis, Ph.D., CPA, Madison S. Wigginton Professor of Finance, Vanderbilt University, Former Chief Economist and Director of Division of Economic and Risk Analysis, SEC
Data Packages Available
• Income Tax Includes Unremitted Foreign Earnings, Deferred Tax Assets and Liabilities, Income Tax Reconciliation, and Effective Income Tax Rate (%) Reconciliations.
• Segment Breakouts – Operating and Geographical
• Business Combinations/ Purchase Price Allocation Both normalized metrics and line item detail of purchase price allocation— only available through Calcbench
• Goodwill and Intangible Assets Finite & Infinite Granular, normalized metrics including future amortization expense and useful life
• As Reported Financial Statements As reported Income, Balance, Cash Flow, Equity, Comprehensive Income
• Fair Value of Financial Instruments
• Leases – Capital & Operating including operating leases receivable (REITs)
• Commitments and Contingencies (other than leases) Items covered include: Asset Retirement Obligations, Product Warranties, Guarantee Obligations, 5-year projections for various contractual and purchase obligations, Loss Contingency and Legal matters
• Customer and Supplier Concentration Risk
• Stock Based Comp Line metrics and Item Detail including costs not yet recognized, time period to recognize, and details of individual restricted Stock plans.
• Share Repurchases
• REIT—Real Estate Holdings from Schedule III
• Revisions including revised and original values in full line item detail—only available through Calcbench
Debt Issues | Disposal Groups / Discontinued Operations
Pensions FV of assets by level and plan allocations
Oil and Gas Production volumes and reserves | Derivatives and hedging
Banks—Loans receivable | Related Party Disclosures | Equity method investments
Property Plant and Equipment including useful life
Contact us for more information
Calcbench’s databases and research tools provide a new experience in researching
financial and accounting data. Calcbench tracks all types of corporate disclosures—10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, earnings releases, proxy statements; more to come in the future—whether they are displayed prominently or buried in the footnotes. We have that level of detail for more than 9,000 U.S.-listed businesses. Above all, we let you connect the dots among all that data, from a numerical disclosure on one financial statement to the narrative behind the number elsewhere.
Calcbench is a proud member of the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s Taxonomy Advisory Group, XBRL US, and the Center for Data Quality. To keep in touch, follow us on Twitter, join our Users Group, read our blog, or create an account to receive our email newsletter.