Information Resources, Inc. (IRI) Academic researchers have made extensive use of IRI gathered point-of-sale information from more than 11,300 grocery stores, as well as some 7,500 drug stores.
The Marketing Fact Book contains data on grocery store purchases from a representative sample of static qualifying U.S. panelist households to help make intelligent inferences for strategic planning and decision making. These purchases are continuously tracked across all UPC-coded brand-items in all categories.
- Periodic assessment of key consumer dynamics (scorecards).
- Monitor changes in the marketplace.
- Track the success of marketing tactics and strategies.
- Cross-category benchmarking.
- Assess category performance between time periods.
- Category Volume Share
- Type Volume Share
- Volume per Purchase
- Purchases per Buyer
- Purchase Cycle
- Share of Requirements (Loyalty)
- Price per Volume
- %Volume Any Trade Deal
- % Volume Feature
- % Volume Display
- % Volume Price Reduction
- % Volume Manufacturer Coupon
- Average % Off On Price Deals
For pricing information please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]com